Kepler-186f

6:50 AM



You've just landed to a new outfit post by Carizza Chua from Kepler-186f. Haha. I just sneak out of work to update this blog cause this post has been in the draft for a long time. 


Weeks ago, we went to Mind Museum to treat our niece who just graduated the 1st grade as a first honor but guess who enjoyed the trip most. Haha.


I love the place! I wonder why I didn't had a chance to visit a place like this (aside from the planetarium) back in my day. It brought back a lot of scientific facts that I didn't pay much attention to when I was in grade school. XD



Like a kid while exploring The Universe Gallery. 

This is my most favorite part of the museum as I am able to discover a lot from our universe, gaze at the stars, explore Mars, and experience the sound of space.

Another amazing exhibit here is Stan's. The T.rex! It is a cast from the real fossils of a most complete male T.rex skeleton.




Dress from Paperdolls // Belt from House of Laurel // Accessories from Pinkbox
Bag from Studio Boheme // Shoes from Parisian




Discovering all these was tiring but fun! We arrived here after my shoot for a new project but I never felt I drained too much energy that day.

   

Photos by Eton de Guzman



I wanted to share more about our trip but I have to get back to work. I suggest, visit Mind Museum this summer and see for yourself. It's a world-class exhibition that kids and kids at heart would absolutely enjoy. Mission accomplished!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe